Nanded, Pune, Maharashtra
GST No. 27AADFN2819B1ZN
Approx. Rs 700 / GramGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Gram|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Storage Instruction||keep container closed|
|Type||Aluweld Aluminum Welding Flux|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
* Used for welding of aluminum and its alloys.
* Used with pure aluminum filler rod.
* Use full fusion technique with neutral flame.
* Activity range: 550°C- 650°C.
Description & Flux Characteristics:
* Aluweld is gas welding powder flux.
* Suitable for joining of pure aluminum castings and not containing
* Leaves water soluble(corrosive) flux residues.
* High activity with good fluidity.
* Based on specification: AWS A5.31 M:FB1-A.
for use with AL1188(pure aluminum) filler rod.
* Flux removal: Flux residues left by this flux are corrosive and must be removed from the weld/brazed joint area. After the welding/brazing clean flux residues by dipping in dilute nitric acid followed by cold water rinse then a hot water rinse.
* Standard packing: 500gms.
Explore More Products